PLEASE SCROLL DOWN TO LISTEN TO SONGS THAT INSPIRED EACH PAINTING.

***** Please Scroll Down To Watch Videos & Listen To The Song That Inspired Each Painting. *****

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Gaston Dental : “Elements of Nature” Collection

“As I began to put the brush to the canvas of my first painting, the rhythm of wind was immediately apparent to me. From that painting, I then envisioned a theme for this collection called, 
“Elements of Nature”…. leading me to be inspired by different traces of creation
by our Creator God, through beautiful abstract forms.”


Ribbons of Wind (Lobby)
3 Canvases "24' x 48" each





Liquid Rainbow (Consultation Room 1)
30" x30"




 The Colors of Sound (Consultation Room 2) 
30" x30"




Bloom (Hallway)
24" x 48"




Water Rescue (End of Hallway)
 48" x 36"




Serene Sunset (Bay Area)









No comments:

Post a Comment